Friday, 9 December 2016

Licence to Occupy Insurance

Did you know?
If you occupy Service Family Accommodation be it SFA or SSFA you will have signed an agreement when you moved into the property called Service Licence to Occupy Service Family Accommodation  (known as a Licence to Occupy). Due to this, you are not classed as a tenant.
The Services Insurance and Investment Panel (siiap) have a web page that details a number of insurance providers who can organise policies that have been designed specifically for SFA Occupants.