Now that the Data Protection Act 2018 is in force we have updated our subscription model. You can sign up to follow this blog by entering your email on the left. You can also withdraw your permission to receive our emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email you receive from us.


Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Service Families Accommodation - Permission On Keeping Pets In Your Home

If you wish to keep a domestic pet in your Service Family Accommodation (SFA) you must seek permission. You can do this by using the e-1132 form when applying for your SFA. If you are already living in your SFA you will need to contact the CarillionAmey Occupancy Services team and request permission. 0800 707 6000 (option 3) 

The team will also need to approve applications for any further pets you bring into your home. Once you have received approval to keep pets, please remember that this can be revoked by the MOD if the rules set out in JSP 464 Chapter 7 are not adhered to.

East Yorkshire Coaches VIP Club


Monday, 25 April 2016

Free NHS Health Checks

CLICK HERE to find out

Unemployment or Redundancy Advice

Service Parents' Guide to Boarding Schools

Pick up your free copy from Leconfield HIVE

The MoD Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme : Changes

The MOD's Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELC) promotes lifelong learning amongst members of the Armed Forces. The scheme provides financial support in the form of a single up-front payment in each of a maximum of three separate financial years. You are reminded that ELC funding is only available for pursuit of higher level learning i.e. for courses that result in a nationally recognised qualification at Level three or above on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) (England, Northern Ireland and Wales), a Level six or above on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) or, if pursued overseas, an approved international equivalent qualification with an approved learning provider.

Friday, 22 April 2016

Save Money - Price Comparision Sites

How To Maintain A Good Credit Record When You’re In The Military

Are you a good or a poor credit risk? You may not know until you submit an application for a loan or credit. Here are some top tips on how to maintain a healthy credit score, regardless of your location.

The result can sometimes be surprising. Moving around with the military doesn’t always help your credit score, although significant effort has been made in recent years to improve awareness within the financial industry of the circumstances of military personnel.

Thursday, 21 April 2016

Carillionamey SFA - Are You Receiving Utility Bill/Letters For Previous Occupant?

Have you just moved into a property recently?

If you have received any utility bills/letters relating to the period before you moved in please visit
http://www.carillionamey.co.uk/service-family-accommodation/information-about-our-services/utility-bills.aspx or see the image below:

Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Combat Stress the Veterans Mental Health Charity

Combat Stress is the UK's leading Veterans' mental health charity. 
Mental ill-health affects ex-Service men and women of all ages.
Our treatment and support services are always free of charge, and are proven to work.
Our Vision is that Veterans will be able to live free from the harmful effects of psychological wounds. 
Our Mission is to provide timely, effective clinical treatment and welfare support to Veterans who suffer from psychological wounds. 
Our Values are to: 
  • Always put Veterans at the centre of our work
  • Aspire to excellence in everything we do
  • Foster a culture of respect and integrity

If you need our help, please call our free 24-hour Helpline for Veterans, serving personnel, and their families: 0800 138 1619
Please watch this short film to find out more about the work that we do.  
For further information visit: http://www.combatstress.org.uk/

Complaints Process - Service Families Accommodation

Click to enlarge

Thursday, 7 April 2016

Music with Mummy - Beverley

Licence to Occupy Insurance

Did you know?If you occupy Service Family Accommodation 
be it either SFA or SSFA you will have signed an agreement when you 
moved into the property called a Service Licence to Occupy Service 
Family Accommodation (known as a Licence to Occupy). Due to this, 
you are not classed as a tenantThe Services Insurance and Investment 
Panel (siiap) have a web page that details a number of insurance providers 
who can organise policies that have been designed specifically for SFA 
Occupants.  The webpage can be found at: http://siiap.org/l2o

Make a Difference: Volunteer for The Royal British Legion

Make a Difference: #Volunteer for The Royal British Legion. We have opportunities Nationwide from Fund Raising to helping our beneficiaries directly. Please log onto our webpage or call the Contact Centre (free phone) 0808 802 8080.