Thursday, 7 April 2016

Licence to Occupy Insurance

Did you know?If you occupy Service Family Accommodation 
be it either SFA or SSFA you will have signed an agreement when you 
moved into the property called a Service Licence to Occupy Service 
Family Accommodation (known as a Licence to Occupy). Due to this, 
you are not classed as a tenantThe Services Insurance and Investment 
Panel (siiap) have a web page that details a number of insurance providers 
who can organise policies that have been designed specifically for SFA 
Occupants.  The webpage can be found at: